Klipspringer launches new low-cost screen for social distancing in food production.
Klipspringer's range of SegriScreen mobile dividers has quickly become a firm favourite in food factories. The current COVID-19 (Coronavirus) crisis and the requirement for social distancing increases the number of barriers/screens required in order to keep workers safe. For factories with large numbers of operatives, the cost and operational element of putting screens in situ is also a significant concern.
Screen RequirementsKlipspringer's R&D team have worked tirelessly to meet the requirements for social distancing screens provided to us by our customers. You have told us you need:
- Physical barrier - where adequate distancing isn't possible
- Full height protection - to meet face protection requirements
- Readily available - needed on site as soon as possible
- Quick to install - no complicated or time-consuming set-up required
- Free-standing and easy to move - no screwing or riveting to walls and/or floors
- Hygienic design - hygiene teams are stretched enough as it is without too much extra work!
- See-through option - transparent material option for staff welfare and visibility of production line.
THE RESULT: Klipspringer are pleased to launch SegriScreen SHIELD.Designed to provide a physical barrier for applications where it is not practical to enforce suitable distancing between workers.
- 1.83m tall
- 0.85m wide
- 0.55m wide foot-plate
- One-piece stainless steel frame - grade 304 (foot-plate separate to main frame)
- Hygienic design - no hard to clean areas
- Value-engineered to give you maximum functionality at minimum cost without compromising compliance
- Available with white and transparent screen material*
- Supplied with screen ready fitted - just add foot-plate and it's ready to go
- Screen material easily replaced as required (held in place with food-contact-approved, metal detectable cable ties)
- Less than half the price of the rest of the SegriScreen range - specially value-engineered for these unprecedented challenges.
* Clear screen material option covers 1.3m from top of screen. Bottom 0.5m (knee-height) is open. Clear screen option available for despatch from 06/04/20.
Following customer review and feedback, production is now under way. Our manufacturing team will be ready to ship the first batch on Tuesday 31/03/20. We understand your urgency, so production will continue to run at full capacity for the foreseeable future. Beat the queue and order your SegriScreen Shield units today!
|Read our Müller case study here||Order SegriScreen Shield now||10 top tips for social distancing in food factories|