Great range of both static and mobile SegriScreens for a wide range of applications:
Wash down protection barriers, Maintenance in progress, Safety alerts, Danger - slippery floors, High risk - full protective work-wear, Staff only, No entry; or for numerous uses.
Did you know?
Our SegriScreens have been developed with the benefit of customer input during extensive market research, involving many key operators in the food chain nationwide.
Call us on 01473 461 800 to discuss your requirements
SegriScreen features and options
- Strong, sealed stainless steel frame and base units.
- Available as static or mobile units - easily converted.
- Large diameter nylon castors - braked front or rear.
- Overall measurements: 1800mm (h) x 1800mm (w)
- Easy 3-step assembly from flat packed delivery.
- Available in white, blue, red, yellow and green.
- Plain colour or printed bespoke.
- Sealed both sides - totally impervious to moisture.
- No stitching, welding, pockets or loops. Quick demount for ultimate clean-down.
- Lightweight and easily manoeuvred.
- Bolt-on hinges allow for linking/angling multiple units.
- 20mm screen clearance from floor level.
- Base units “nest” to reduce storage space.
- Available in five colour options - plain or printed.
- Bespoke messaging available – please discuss your specific needs.
SegriScreen base unit dimensions
1800mm width x 1800mm height (above ground level)