Reduce instrument downtime and repair costs with bespoke instrument stations.
Did you know?
Klipspringer instrument stations have a 100% success rate for reducing or eliminating unnecessary damage to thermometers.
Why use instrument stations?
- Reduce downtime Storing each thermometer in a known location ensures that it can be instantly located when required.
- Reduce repair costs Safe and proper storage of probe thermometers when not in use significantly reduces mishaps.
- Engender a culture of care and ownership When operatives become accountable for correct storage of instrumentation, replacement and repair costs are significantly reduced.
- Improve segregation and awareness Reinforce colour coding policies, highlight areas and special instructions by adding
- 5S, lean management and visual standards Instrument stations support 5S and lean management concepts simply and effectively. Introduction of bespoke installations has impressed auditors at every level.