go-to partner for data logging.
Still having to check and record readings manually? Data loggers save teams huge amounts of time by automatically recording, processing and reporting on your data.
Removing manual checks not only saves the costly risk of stock loss. By stripping out manual checks, it also presents a huge labour cost saving – sometimes saving an entire salary.
Do you have temperature or humidity-sensitive stock? Real-time alarms notify you as soon as a parameter is exceeded, protecting your entire stock value and reducing insurance premiums.
Thanks to automatic log records, data can be accessed as required - with no gaps in your monitoring. Data readings are also likely to be more accurate than those of manual checks.
- Trusted technical know-how
- In-house UKAS calibration and service laboratory
- Same-day despatch from stock
- Thorough after-sales support
- BRCGS Partner
Our videos are here to help you…
Check out our help centre for quick answers on common data logging questions.
Baffled by all the logging terms?
Check out our jargon buster to find out exactly what each term means and if/how it is relevant to your application.
- Wireless monitoring
- Plug-and-play set-up
- Real-time data and alarms
- Used by leading manufacturers
- Wireless, real-time data
- Wide range of sensor types
- Wireless Bluetooth connection
- For storage or in-transit use
- Excellent value for money
- USB data loggers
- Multi-use for all applications
- Food industry favourite
- Multi-use loggers
- For food storage and transport
- Data access via interface
- Single-use data logger
- Ideal for in-transit logging
- Trusted by large logistic chains
- Stainless steel precision loggers
- For sterilisation and pasteurisation
- High temperature tolerance
- Multi-use process logger
- Cost-effective yet reliable
- Waterproof protective housing