Online Sales Orders through the Shopping Cart and Checkout Area of the Website
1 You acknowledge that an order by you constitutes an offer by you to Klipspringer to purchase one or more Website Products, using the shopping cart and checkout application on the Website subject to these Terms and Conditions of Supply.
2. The Contract for a particular transaction is concluded at the point where Klipspringer accepts your offer to purchase any Website Product or Products by remitting an order confirmation to you (the "Order Confirmation").
3. Klipspringer may however in its sole discretion reject your order (without liability) if it is unable to fulfil it and will refund any payments made for the unfulfilled portion of your order.
4. If Klipspringer is unable to supply you with a product, for example because that product is not in stock or no longer available or because of an error in the price on our Website it will inform you of this by e-mail and will not process your order. If you have already paid for the products, Klipspringer will refund you the full amount as soon as possible.
5. If you are a consumer, you may only purchase products from our Website if you are at least 18 years old.
6. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizen's Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Supply will affect these legal rights.
7. If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use our Website to purchase Products.
8. These Terms and Conditions of Supply, and any documents expressly referred to in them (which for the avoidance of doubt includes all of the other Policies) constitute the entire agreement between you and Klipspringer. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on behalf of us or Klipspringer which is not set out in these Terms and Conditions of Supply or any document expressly referred to in them.
2. Standard delivery service:
- For orders over £300 (ex. VAT) to locations throughout UK and ROI, deliveries are free of charge
- For orders under £300 (ex. VAT):
- deliveries in the UK will incur a charge of £10.00 + VAT (Unless otherwise agreed).
- deliveries to ROI will incur a charge of £19.00 + VAT (Unless otherwise agreed).
- deliveries outside the UK and ROI will be chargeable at cost or by quotation (Unless otherwise agreed).
- Next day before 09:00 £49.00
- Next day before 10:30 £41.00
- Next day before 12 noon £31.00
- Saturday £44.00
Credit Account Facilities
8. Credit facilities are offered on receipt of satisfactory trade references and reports and are subject to our terms and conditions of trading.
9. Klipspringer reserves the right to suspend or stop deliveries and to withdraw or restrict credit facilities if any payment becomes overdue or has reason to believe that the Customer may be unable or unwilling to pay for the goods.
10. It is the responsibility of the credit account Customer to inform Klipspringer of any changes that may adversely affect their account.
11. Net payment is due on presentation of invoice (in the case of approved accounts only) within 30 days of the end of month in which invoice was raised (unless alternative credit terms have been agreed in writing with Klipspringer).
12. Returned or re-presented cheques will incur an administration charge of £40.00 per validation and re-presentation.
13. In the event of payment not being received within these terms, Klipspringer reserves the right to levy a 2% (APR) interest charge, calculated daily for each day the total invoiced amount remains unpaid. The additional charge will remain outstanding should the need arise to secure withheld payment via arbitration or after a court judgement.
14. Payment shall be made in full without any deduction or withholding other than as required by law and the buyer shall not be entitled to assert any credit, set off or counterclaim against Klipspringer in order to justify withholding payment in whole or in part of any amount due.
15. Where an order is placed and no credit facility has been approved, payment can be made on receipt of a pro-forma invoice by bank transfer via BACS or by bank card (Visa or Master Card [AMEX not accepted]). Alternatively, payment may be made by cheque in favour of Klipspringer Ltd. but goods may not be despatch until cheques have been cleared. Where high value items are included in the purchase, Klipspringer reserves the right to ensure that the funds are cleared before processing the order. Alternatively, you can place your order online, as per section 1 (placing orders) and pay via PayPal. (see the website terms and conditions)
Klipspringer bank details are as follows:
Barclays Bank PLC, 13 Market Place, STOWMARKET, Suffolk, IP14 1EA
Bank Sort Code 20 82 75
Account Number 23693457
SWIFTBIC BUKB GB22
IBAN GB23 BUKB 2082 7523 6934 57
Reservation Of Title Of Goods Until Payment
16. Although the risk of damage or loss to the goods shall pass to the Buyer (Customer) immediately upon delivery, the ownership of the goods shall not pass to the Buyer until they have been paid in full and until any other sums which are due from the Buyer to the Seller (Klipspringer Ltd) have also been paid in full. In the meantime, the Buyer shall hold the goods as bailee and trustee for the seller and shall return them to the seller upon request and if the Buyer fails to do so, the Seller or their appointed representative may enter the premises of the buyer to repossess the goods. Unless the contrary is proved, it shall be assumed that the buyer has sold or otherwise parted with possession of goods delivered by the Seller in the same order as they were delivered, i.e. first in, first out.
Return Of Goods For Credit
17. Items correctly supplied against a firm order may not be returned for credit without prior agreement, please contact Klipspringer via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org for a Goods Return Form. On all returned items we reserve the right to levy a 15%handling charge. Where goods have been made to order and or supplied by an external supplier, Klipspringer Ltd reserves the right to pass on any additional costs which may be applicable. Goods returned for credit must be returned at the cost of the Buyer in a saleable condition in original packaging if applicable. The Goods Return Form must include either the invoice or delivery note number on which the items were purchased before any credit note can be issued. Carriage charge will not be credited or reimbursed.
18. In regards to returning instruments for repair or calibration, please contact Klipspringer via email @ email@example.com for a Goods Return Form, to aid a fast turnaround of service.
19. We regret that where goods, correctly supplied, have been specially over printed/ marked or otherwise personalised, or where items have been designed or modified at the customer’s request, Klipspringer Ltd would be unable to accept returns or pass credit against these items’.
Damage, Shortages Or Non-delivery
20. All Parcels should be inspected for external damage before being accepted and signed for by the Buyer (Customer) or their representative. If damage is found but is minimal and the Buyer is willing to accept the delivery, then the damage must be reported to the delivery driver to recordbefore the buyer signs to accept the delivery. Photographic evidence may also be advised, as parcels accepted as in good condition will not be claimable if contents are later found to be damaged due to external damage not reported. If the Buyer or their representative believes damage may have also resulted in internal damage to the products the Buyer has purchased, then the Buyer or their representative may refuse to accept delivery. Please advise Klipspringer as soon as possible after a delivery rejection, so a replacement order can be processed.
21. If damage to items is found whilst unpacking, then please notify Klipspringer by phone +44 (0)1473 461800 and in writing via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of delivery or as soon as discovered. Photographic evidence will also be required.
22. For shortages, then notification should be by phone or in writing within 3 days of delivery. For notifications made after 3 days, replacement or credit is at the discretion of Klipspringer Ltd.
23. For non-delivery, contact should be made by phone or email on the day after expected delivery to ensure the matter can be investigated with the courier.
24. Defective items, should be reported via email @ email@example.com or by phone 01473 461800, where Customer Support will ensure your query is dealt with swiftly.
25. Notwithstanding any advice that we may give, it remains the buyer’s responsibility to satisfy themselves as to the fitness of the goods for any particular purpose and the goods are sold without any warranty, express or implied, as to their fitness for any particular purpose.
26. Although GMP is practiced within our warehouse, we would still advise our customers to clean all items intended for use within any food preparation or manufacturing facility in line with their own cleaning instructions prior to use.
Third Party Rights Excluded
27. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply.
Value Added Tax
28. Prices are subject to VAT at the standard rate where applicable.
Revision Of Process And Specification
29. We will maintain prices as long as possible but they may be altered without notice. Goods will be invoiced at prices ruling at date of despatch.
30. In line with our policy of progressive development of our product range, we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Current Specifications, Declarations of Compliance and Materials Safety Datasheets can be located on the Klipspringer Website. https://www.klipspringer.com/about/declarations-of-compliance.html
31. Klipspringer Ltd will not be liable or responsible for any failures to perform, or delay in performance of, any of its obligation under a contract that is caused by any act or event beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, UK leaving European Union, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster or failure of public or private telecommunication networks or impossibility of the use of railways, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
32. Klipspringer Ltd.’s liability in respect of defective goods shall be restricted to defects notified in accordance with section 23 above and in any event shall (except in the case of death or personal injury cause by our negligence) be limited to refunding the part of the purchase price which related to the defective item. Under no circumstance shall Klipspringer Ltd. be liable to the buyer for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever arising under or in respect of any contract or supply to which these Terms and Conditions apply (Whether arising from breach of contract, misrepresentation, (whether tortious or statutory) tort (including but not limited to negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise) even if Klipspringer Ltd. were aware of the possibility that such loss or damage may be incurred by the buyer.
33. If any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or part of them shall be found to be illegal or unenforceable it shall be severed and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
34. All intellectual property rights in any items created by or provided by remains the sole property of Klipspringer Holdings Ltd to the fullest effect permitted in law . This includes, without limitation, trademarks, copyright, inventions, designs, catalogues, literature, electronic processes and any other intellectual or industrial property rights of any kind.
Current contact details
35. In the unlikely event that Klipspringer may need to withdraw or recall any of its products, it is vital that we have up-to date contact details to ensure we can contact customers who may be affected in a timely manner.
36. As part of our recall testing these contact details maybe checked periodically.
37. All changes to the contact details should be notified to Klipspringer as soon as possible.
Application Of These Terms And Conditions
38. The current terms and conditions shall govern all contracts we make for the supply of goods and or services and shall prevail over any conditions proffered by the customer.
39. We reserve the right to change our prices and terms and conditions as circumstances dictate. Dealings with all our valued customers are conducted on the basis of mutual trust. However, for both parties, it is preferable to establish and agree together the basis of our trading relationship with your company.