Take advantage of Klipspringer’s thermometer scrappage scheme to replace any existing thermometers with a new ATFX410-1 thermometer, complete with probe of your choice and protective silicone boot - receive a £50 discount* when your return your old thermometer to us!
All makes and models of thermometer, in any condition, qualify for this scheme. Take this opportunity to replace all your old and malfunctioning probes with the thermometer trusted for even the most demanding applications by technical managers and auditors – the ATFX410-1.
Find out more about the ATFX410-1 thermometer. View ATFX410-1 probe options.
This scrappage scheme is only available throughout October and November 2017, so check your technical office and cupboards for any defunct thermometers you can trade in to save £50. There is no limit to the number of thermometers - send as many as you wish!
* £50 deducted from RRP. Where special prices apply scrappage discount will be off RRP.
How to claim your scrappage trade-in...
- Place your ATFX410-1 order with Klipspringer by email or phone, specifying you wish to participate in the thermometer scrappage scheme. Confirm required probe option and preferred protective silicone boot colour.
- Klipspringer will send you an official order acknowledgement, accompanied by a scrappage scheme returns form.
- Complete scrappage scheme returns form and send to Klipspringer with incumbent thermometers (address on form).
- On receipt of your scrap thermometers, your new instruments will be despatched on an overnight delivery service.