LazaPort8; Infrared and Probe Thermometer Calibration Verifier – 0° & 100°C, for 3.0mm Ø probes
Klipspringer developed the LazaPort Calibrator series nearly 20 years ago to make probe thermometer calibration safer, smarter and simpler. Now in its third generation, LazaPort8 is widely respected and acclaimed by technical managers, QA teams, auditors and EHOs across the globe. But why use the LazaPort8?
Traditional methods such as ice and boiling water present many problems:
- Accuracy - constantly chasing falling temperatures in an unstable, uncontrolled test medium.
- Health & Safety - risk of scalds and burns.
- Time consuming - too slow when probes need checking more and more frequently.
- Lots of preparation and maintenance.
- Incomplete - test caps only test the thermometer and not the probe (which is where the majority of accuracy issues are).
- Checks thermometers and probe together.
- Checks up to 8 probe thermometer's simultaneously - this saves a lot of time!
- Allows you to check infrared thermometers, and not only that, but at two relevant temperature points - 0° and 100°C .
- Stable reference point with an accuracy of ±0.3°C - not only is this more accurate and reliable, it also makes checking your probe thermometers quicker!
- Reference temperature is displayed on the clear displays, making it easier and quicker to complete your calibration log.
- Can be calibrated to UKAS standard. This removes the need for a reference thermometer and provides complete traceability.
- Eliminates all the hassle and preparation time - simply switch it and leave for 30 minutes to stabilise.
- 4 options to allow you to get the best fit for your temperature probes.
|Temperature points||0° & 100°C||Number of ports||4 @ 0°C & 4 @ 100°C|
|Number of temperature points||2||Lead time||7-10 working days (average)|
|Certification||UKAS certification available on request.*||CE Marking and certification||Yes|
|Port size||3.0 mm Ø||Dimensions (wxdxh)||253 x 250 x 210 mm|
|Warranty||1 year on parts||Stabilisation time||30 minutes|
|IP rating||IPX2||Storage ambient temperature||+5°C…+55°C|
|Weight||5.1 kg||Operating ambient temperature||+10°C…+25°C|
|Accuracy||±0.3°C||Power||240v AC, 5A (Standard 3-pin socket)|
|Probe Size||3.0 mm|